PVO – Parent Volunteer Organization
“What on earth is that?” It’s a common question!
FSA PVO is a team of parents who volunteer their:
For what’s most important—our kids’ education!
If you have an hour, we have tons of projects that only take about an hour!
If you can help find funding for those projects, that would be great!
If you are a whiz at something, please share!
If you generally love to do something creative, please let us know!
If you are really handy and can design, build, or install stuff, we need you!
Very soon, we will post a list of all the projects on the FSA website. We’ll identify
the help we need for each project. Until then, if you want to help, simply send an
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us how you’d like to help!
Indirect Fundraising Opportunities
Did you know that schools the size of Fulton Science Academy Private School can generate more than $15,000 a year by fully participating in indirect fundraising programs? All you have to do to make a significant impact is participate. It’s that simple. Fulton Science Academy Private School indirect fundraising partners include:
- Publix: Public Partners, for every $75,000 the Fulton Science Academy Private School community spends at Publix, the School receives $500. Get a commitment card (fits on your key chain) from the front office then, every time you shop at Publix, have the cashier scan your card.
- Amazon: Amazon has two ways to earn money for FSA. Amazon Smile will donate .5% to FSAPS when you use the www.smile.amazon.com website for your purchases. Simply go to www.smile.amazon.com and select Fulton Science Academy as your charity. Whenever you shop at amazon use the smile.amazon.com website.
- When purchasing supplies for your office or purchasing ebooks, use our unique link to order from amazon or amazon supply. Amazon will pay FSAPS up to 10% of all purchases made through our unique link.
- Shoparoo: Shoparoo is a free iPhone and Android app that turns images of your grocery, drug, or pet supply store receipts into instant donations to FSAPS! I’ts quick and convenient. Each receipt is worth approximately 5 cents. Download the app, select “Fulton Science Academy Private School” (confirm Alpharetta, Ga.),and take a picture of the receipt using the app. You can submit your receipts anonymously or be listed on our School’s leader board.
- General Mills Box Tops for Education: When you use General Mills products simply clip the official Box Top, save them, and drop them off in the main office. A full list of products is available at boxtops4education.com.
- Kroger: Use your Kroger Plus card and earn money for Fulton Science Academy. Register your Kroger Plus card at and select Fulton Science Academy Private School as your Community Rewards. Register your Kroger Plus card at for an additional way to accumulate money for FSAPS.
- Shop online and earn cash for our school at over 400 on-line stores. Whether you need office supplies, electronics, flowers, toys, or are traveling, all purchases qualify. Go to BoxTops4Education.com, register, select our school. When you are ready to shop go to “Shop and Earn,” click on a store logo and shop as usual. Our school automatically earns eboxtops for every qualified purchase.
- Labels for Education: Collect UPC from Campbell’s, Peperidge Farm, Glad, Post and other brands and bring them to school. FSAPS earns points towards art, academic and athletic merchandise. Register your Kroger Plus Card at and anytime you purchase a qualifying product you will earn additional epoints for our school.
- Target (Take Charge of Education):Link your Target Red card to Fulton Science Academy Private School or by stopping by any Target customer service desk. Target will direct one percent of your purchase amount to Fulton Science Academy Private School.