TAEKWONDO CLUB (GRADES Pre-K – HIGH SCHOOL) – By Max Martial Arts
- For all of our Pre-K and Kindergarten parents, you may send your kids to Tae Kwon Do during club hours. The pre-selected clubs are not mandatory. We have discussed this matter with Principal Sener.
- Fill one form per student. (Classes will be arranged according to enrollment data, please fill with care).
- We have to have all the online enrollment forms completed by Thursday, August 11.
- There will be a one time $50 fee for enrollment covering registration, uniforms, and belts.
- Uniforms will take about 2 weeks to arrive upon ordering. In the mean time, students may dress in sports wear.
- We will be holding ceremonies for belt testing. Parents are highly encouraged to attend. Test dates will be notified one week in advance. There will be additional charges for belt testing.
For monthly payments – Card Authorization Form is available in front office. Fill out and hand in form on the first day of student’s attendance to Tae Kwon Do Club)
Check Payments – Must cover payments for entire semester. Discuss for further information.
No other payment methods are accepted.
Enrollment Form does not demand payment information.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO ENROLL
Please feel free to call us with any questions. We are looking forward to a great year with everyone.
Max Martial Arts