Red Ribbon Week!
Red Ribbon Week is an alcohol, tobacco, and other drug and violence prevention awareness campaign observed annually in October in the United States.
This year, Red Ribbon Week will be celebrated at FSA from October 29th – November 2nd. As the nation’s largest and oldest drug prevention campaign, Red Ribbon Week® reaches over 80 million people each year throughout the United States. The annual National Red Ribbon Theme Contest, sponsored by the National Family Partnership, offers students and other prevention supporters the opportunity to be a part of history. The winning slogan is used throughout 2018 in thousands of schools and communities across America.
The 2018 National Red Ribbon Week theme is: Life Is Your Journey, Travel Drug Free™.
Parents and students, please keep in mind that there is still a dress code that should be followed. Please read the following carefully:
1. All students should dress appropriately so as not to disrupt or interfere with
the educational program or the orderly operation of the school.
2. Scary monsters or beasts are not permitted.
3. No masks are to be worn. Minimal face painting is allowed (e.g, whiskers, nose, freckles, etc., but no full-face makeup)
4. No weapons or props of any kind, including toys.
5. Appropriate shoes must be worn at all times.
RED RIBBON WEEK SCHEDULE
|Wear RED to kick off Red Ribbon Week
||Life is your journey. Travel drug free.(Souviner Wear Day)
|Be Like Me – Drug Free (Twin Day)
Sock it to drugs! (Wear Cozy Socks)
|Team Up Against Drugs! (Wear your favorite team gear) Pep Rally Day!