Medication Forms & Important Parent Information

Medication at School

All student medications must be stored in the school clinic. Students are NOT allowed to have medications in their possession on campus.

  • Exception: Students who have a life saving emergency medication may receive permission to carry their medication ONLY IF if their parent and physician and school nurse have approved it.

Prescription Medications

Students who require prescription medication administration on campus must have a physician and parent signed medication administration form on file. These forms must be renewed annually. Any time a medication can be given at home, it is preferred. 

Prescription Medications must be brought to the school by a parent and given directly to the nurse with the appropriate forms. Medications must be in their original container with pharmacy label that includes the student’s name, medication name, and instructions. 

Over-The Counter Medications

If your child will need over the counter medications on campus, you must provide the medications and a parent signed OTC medication administration form. Only FDA approved medications can be given. OTC medications must be provided in their original container. 

Occasionally, FSA may provide Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, or TUMS to students from our clinic stock if a parent has signed permission forms in Magnus Health. If a student is found to be needing medication from our clinic stock regularly, we will ask the parent to provide a supply to the clinic for their student. 


We are using cookies to give you the best experience. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in privacy settings.
AcceptPrivacy Settings