Health Condition Care Plan Forms

New health care plans are needed at the beginning of every school year. Care plans are not carried over from year to year, they are discarded.  Over the summer is a great time to get these forms ready for the new school year.   I will be at open house to take these forms and any medication that your student may need while at school.
Below are the links for commonly needed school health care plans. 
Georgia law requires a parent/guardian to sign the care plan, including a Dr.’s signature after completing the care plan. You may drop it off the forms and medication in the clinic. The doctor’s signed care plan will be kept on file, in the clinic, in order to properly care and treat your child.
Students who carry an Epi Pen or Inhaler are required to have a form on file in the clinic in order for them to carry the medication on them. This Authorization to Carry Medication form needs to be signed by the child, parent/guardian, and physician. You will find this form included in the care plan.
Please notify the school nurse with any health concerns that may need attention while your child is attending school.
We are using cookies to give you the best experience. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in privacy settings.
AcceptPrivacy Settings