Pictured Below: PreK – 1st Grade Arrival Area
Pictured Below: 2nd – 12th Grade Arrival Area
Please read the following instructions carefully:
We have a barcoded school dismissal system. Please make certain you have your barcode card ready and available when you arrive to pick up your student. In order for dismissal to run quickly and smoothly, it is important that you have your barcode everyday.
Please be reminded that no parents are allowed to park in front of the school at any time during the day including the after school care time. Parents should always park in designated parking areas, but not in front of the school.
- Please be reminded that the speed limit is 15 mph on campus. Please never go above 15 mph on campus.
- Please be informed that student pick-up is not allowed from the front office between 2:15 and 3:40. You may only pick up your child from the designated dismissal area during this time.
- Any families with doctor appointments or other pre-planned commitments should plan to come to the front lobby and pick up their child before 2:15.
- No students will be called from clubs as it disrupts the learning environment.
Pre-K and Kindergarten families should follow the dismissal instructions provided by their teachers.
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL DISMISSAL (1st Grade – 5th Grade)
- First dismissal for elementary is between 2:30 and 2:40. Any cars that arrive to the dismissal area after 2:40 will be asked to wait for 2nd dismissal. We have assigned clubs for all elementary students. All remaining students after the first dismissal will be joining their designated clubs for the day.
- Second dismissal is between 3:15 and 3:40. Elementary families that arrive after 3:40 may park their car in one of the designated parking areas (NOT in front of the school) to pick up their child from the cafeteria using the main door by showing your dismissal card.
MIDDLE SCHOOL DISMISSAL (6th – 8th Grade)
- Middle School parents should pick up their children either during 2nd dismissal (3:15 – 3:40) or during 3rd dismissal (4:00 – 4:10) from the designated dismissal area.
- Any cars that arrive in the dismissal area after 3:40 will be asked to wait for 3rd dismissal which begins at 4:00.
- We will block the dismissal area at 4:10pm. Families that arrive after 4:10pm may park their car in one of the designated parking areas (NOT in front of the school) to pick up their children from the cafeteria using the main door by showing your dismissal card.
HIGH SCHOOL DISMISSAL (9th – 12th Grade)
- High School parents should not use the dismissal lane at all.
- You may pick up your child once their school day is over by simply parking at one of the school parking areas, (not in front of the school) and texting your child’s phone to ask him/her to come to your car for pick-up
- Please be reminded that from 2:40 – 3:15 High School Students have college guidance and enrichment.
Those families and carpools with siblings from different school levels should follow middle school dismissal procedures to pick up their children. For example, if you have a children in both middle and elementary or high school and middle school, middle school dismissal procedures will work best for you.