- Students will use the main door to enter the school building during morning arrivals.
- You will be welcomed by our faculty members and your children will be taken to the cafeteria to wait for the beginning of first period
- If you need to park your car, please use only designated parking areas. No car should park in the morning arrival area to keep traffic running smoothly.
- Please be reminded that the speed limit is 15 mph on campus. Please never go above 15 mph on campus.
Please be informed that parking in the circular area in front of the school is not allowed during the day. When you bring your child late or come to pick up your child early, please park at the designated parking areas, not in front of the main door. That area should always be kept empty during the day.
Please read following instructions carefully:
- Please note the difference in the traffic flow carefully. There will be staff members guiding you during the process.
Please see dismissal hours here:
- First dismissal is at 3:30pm.
- Second dismissal is at 4:20pm.
- We will use barcode check-in during dismissal.
- Dismissal for Pre-K and Kindergarten students will be from the door on the left side of the building.
- We kindly ask Pre-K and Kindergarten families to park and pick up their children from left side door. Teachers will be waiting for families there.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten families who have children in other grades should then join carpool line to pick-up their children in other grades.
- If you have no children in other grades, then you may easily leave the building since the exit road is wide open.
- The second dismissal will continue till carpool is over. After that students will be taken to cafeteria for after school care.
- After the second dismissal, families should use main door to pick up their children. This applies to students in after school care, band, orchestra, and other late academic team studies.