WELCOME TO FULTON SCIENCE ACADEMY PRIVATE SCHOOL
We are delighted that you are interested in applying to the Fulton Science Academy. As you become familiar with the school, you will find FSA to be an exciting, challenging, and supportive academic environment. We hope that you will learn a great deal about the school from this site, and we look forward to seeing you at our school.
Our admission process is designed to give you and your student an opportunity to learn about FSA. We invite you to visit our campus, take a tour of the School, and see for yourself what makes FSA one of the best schools in the North Metro Atlanta area.
IN ORDER TO BEGIN APPLICATIONS FOR THE
2020 – 2021 SCHOOL YEAR, PLEASE FILL OUT THE INQUIRY FORM
School tours may be self scheduled on our admissions website (complete inquiry form or application form to start) or by sending an email to our Admissions Director Pamela Walsh at: email@example.com
Tours will begin on Tuesday September 10th.
For detailed days and times for specific grades, please refer to the chart below.
|Elementary School(PreK – 5th Grade)||9:30am – 10:30am|
|Wednesdays||Middle School(6th Grade – 8th Grade)||9:30am – 10:30am|
|Thursdays||High School(9th Grade – 12th Grade)||9:30am – 10:30am|
FSA school tours take about an hour.
If you have students in both elementary and middle school, please sign up for an elementary school tour.
If you have students in both middle and high school, please sign up for middle school tour.
The next Fulton Science Academy Private School Open House will be December 8, 2019 from 1:00pm – 3:00pm.
1. Visit our school, join open houses, have your questions answered and make an informed decision to enroll your child in Fulton Science Academy Private School.
2. Complete an online application at https://fultonscienceacademy.myschoolapp.com/app#login/apply
3. Your child will be assigned an admissions checklist on our admissions website. You can track your child’s progress through the admissions process, including self scheduling tours, assessment dates, uploading report cards and other documents, and requesting teacher recommendations.
Fulton Science Academy Private School is deeply committed to providing a rigorous STEAM (Science Technology Engineering, Arts, and Math) program. We foster creativity, innovation, and diversity. Our goal is to create well informed global citizens. In making our admissions decisions, the most important factors considered are:
1. Student grades
2. Previous class placement
3. Student standardized test and nationally norm test results
4. Student’s FSAPS assessment results
5. Student/Parent Interview / Teacher Recommendation Form
Students attending FSA Private School typically have these characteristics:
1. A cumulative overall GPA of 90 or higher (advanced placement is taken into consideration)
2. In the subjects of Math & Science an average of 90 or higher (advanced placement is taken into consideration
3. Students who originally attended a Georgia public school system achieved an exceeding state standardized test score in most subjects, especially Math & Science
4. Nationally normed test (ITBS, Stanford 9, MAP) score of 85 or higher in Math and Reading
FSA enrolls students in most grades on a rolling basis based on our admission criteria. So, it is first come, first served as long as the admission criteria are met. To guarantee your spot, upon acceptance you must enroll and make your first payment of $1,000 and enrollment fee of $850 within 10 days.
Fulton Science Academy Private School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color or national origin in the administration of its educational policies, athletics, or other school-administered programs.
Note: Reasonable accommodations can be made for students provided parents take financial responsibility for additional services and the accommodations made do not interfere with classroom instruction and/or require additional staffing. (For example speech therapy, occupational therapy, etc.)