Fulton Science Academy Admission
WELCOME TO FULTON SCIENCE ACADEMY PRIVATE SCHOOL
We are delighted that you are interested in applying to the Fulton Science Academy. As you become familiar with the school, you will find FSA to be an exciting, challenging, and supportive academic environment. We hope that you will learn a great deal about the school from this site, and we look forward to seeing you at our school.
Our admission process is designed to give you and your student an opportunity to learn about FSA. We invite you to visit our campus, take a tour of the School, and see for yourself what makes FSA the best school in the North Metro Atlanta area.
NOW ACCEPTING STUDENTS in PRE-K THROUGH HIGH SCHOOL
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
FSA school tours take about 30 minutes. After a tour of school, parents are afforded the opportunity to meet with the principal and have any additional questions answered.
The school tours are available on Tuesdays and Fridays at 9:30am.
School tours may be scheduled by contacting the Admissions Office at (678) 366-2555 at extension 100 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The next Fulton Science Academy Private School Open House will be on Sunday, March 19, 2017 between 1pm and 3pm.
For more information and to reserve your spot for the open house, please CLICK HERE.
1. Visit our school, join open houses, have your questions answered and make an informed decision to enroll your child in Fulton Science Academy Private School.
3. You will be contacted to schedule an assessment and interview date. Please bring the following to your appointment:
a) $50 application Fee
b) Recent report cards
c) Recent Standardized and/or Nationally Normed Test Results (such as CRCT, ITBS, etc.)
d) Gifted documentation (if available)
e) Documentation of any school or academic team competition awards (if available)
4. You will be contacted within two days of your child’s assessment date about the admission status of your child.
Fulton Science Academy Private School is deeply committed to providing a rigorous STEAM (Science Technology Engineering, Arts and Math) program. We foster creativity, innovation, and diversity. Our goal is to create well informed global citizens. In making our admissions decisions, the most important factors considered are:
1. Student grades
2. Previous class placement
3. Student standardized test and nationally norm test results
4. Student’s FSAPS assessment results
5. Student/Parent Interview
Students attending FSA Private School typically have these characteristics:
1. A cumulative overall GPA of 90 or higher (advanced placement is taken into consideration)
2. In the subjects of Math & Science an average of 90 or higher (advanced placement is taken into consideration
3. Students who originally attended a Georgia public school system, achieved an exceeding CRCT score in most subjects, especially Math & Science
4. Nationally normed test (ITBS, Stanford 9, MAP) score of 80 or higher in Math and Reading
FSA enrolls students on a rolling basis based on our admission criteria. So, it is first come, first served as long as the admission criteria are met.
To guarantee your spot, upon acceptance you must enroll and make your first payment of $1,000 and entollment fee within 10 days.
Fulton Science Academy Private School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color or national origin in the administration of its educational policies, athletics, or other school-administered programs.
Note: Reasonable accommodations can be made for students provided parents take financial responsibility for additional services and the accommodations made do not interfere with classroom instruction and/or require additional staffing. (For example speech therapy, occupational therapy, etc.)